1. - Big corporate can afford to maintain big payroll departments whereas for others an in-house payroll service is a money burner. Let's calculate - Total man hours devoted to payroll-related activities and training, plus spending on tasks like printing and distributing checks, hardware and hardware related maintenance, quality of software and its amc, statutory compliances and liaison, and the like.
2. - Payroll management is a time-consuming activity. When removed, employees can focus on doing more productive things, the company may even be able to trim the staff's size.,
3. - Payroll mistakes can be painful, angering employees and — more ominously — the government.
4. - In-house payroll activities function as reliably as the people doing the work. With Transerve, output speed and quality won't vary in accordance with vacations and illnesses. Secondly the company won't have to spend time training new hires understand the business's payroll system.
5. - Since Transerve is a specialist with vast technical resources at their disposal, they can process even the most complex payrolls at lightning-fast speed. Unlike most employers, they can also accommodate a temporary influx of seasonal workers without acquiring new systems that will remain dormant the rest of the year.
6. - Transerve knows all the ins and outs of payroll-related tax laws and other statutory compliances. Your employees could try to achieve the same level of understanding, but it would take a considerable investment in time and effort.
7. - If paychecks are delayed or paperwork is mishandled, it's our responsibility to fix things. Try firing, hiring and training an in-house payroll staff in anything less than several weeks.
8. - Boring, repetitive payroll work can act like an anchor on your business. Employee when freed of payroll responsibilities will be free to focus on other, more creative work.
9. - Do you have the time and energy to closely supervise your business's payroll for time and rate abuses and other shady activities?
10. - There's a lot to be said for the peace of mind that outsourcing payroll services can bring to a business owner or manager. No headaches, no hassles: You're left to focus on running a profitable business.
Payroll Processing & Benefits Administration
Designing Compensation Package ((i.e. Breakdown of CTC as per the Company Policy)
Coordinating employee induction program related to C & B
We are an innovative payroll service company serving several satisfied customers. Our strategy is to provide a professional service using the full resources of our expertise developed through constant research and evolution
In order to maintain the of the data, the company along with Transerve shall identify a with transerve and vice versa. confidentiality and security key manager/s for all correspondence
Transerve shall receive all information with the Employee code and the processing of payroll shall be done by Transerve based on The company shall share with transerve all the relevant policies governing the payroll (i.e. leave policy, loan policy, reimbursement policy etc.)
The Company shall provide the in the format to be provided by transerve which will include Employee code, along with other HR details and Salary breakup etc. As a one time activity the company shall send us all the relevant reports and details for the financial year till date. soft copies of the employee master
Employees can send Emails directly to us and could get clarification in regarding to the matters relating to Payroll, TDS and Retirals Benefits. or alternatively salary help desk can also be arranged
The Payroll Data of each month shall contain :
Details of new joinees with date of joining and salary break up
Details of employees who have left the organization
Attendance / Over Time details
Stop payment instruction
Details of confirmations and increments
Miscellaneous additions / deletions
Intimation on the revision of pay and allowances of existing
Co. policy updates
Get Payroll price quotation with detailed scope of services