Advisory services relating to Reserve Bank of India and FIPB
Business Process Outsourcing
Treasury and Tax
Transaction Management (Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable)
Fixed Asset Management
Financial Planning and Analysis
Marketing Representation and Liaison Responsibilities
1. Cost - Big corporate can afford to maintain big payroll departments whereas for others an in-house payroll service is a money burner. Let's calculate - Total man hours devoted to payroll-related activities and training, plus spending on tasks like printing and distributing checks, hardware and hardware related maintenance, quality of software and its amc, statutory compliances and liaison, and the like.
2. Productivity - Payroll management is a time-consuming activity. When removed, employees can focus on doing more productive things, the company may even be able to trim the staff's size.
3. Accuracy - Payroll mistakes can be painful, angering employees and — more ominously — the government.
4. Reliability - In-house payroll activities function as reliably as the people doing the work. With Transerve, output speed and quality won't vary in accordance with vacations and illnesses. Secondly the company won't have to spend time training new hires understand the business's payroll system.
5. Speed - Since Transerve is a specialist with vast technical resources at their disposal, they can process even the most complex payrolls at lightning-fast speed. Unlike most employers, they can also accommodate a temporary influx of seasonal workers without acquiring new systems that will remain dormant the rest of the year.
6. Insight - Transerve knows all the ins and outs of payroll-related tax laws and other statutory compliances. Your employees could try to achieve the same level of understanding, but it would take a considerable investment in time and effort.
7. Accountability - If paychecks are delayed or paperwork is mishandled, it's our responsibility to fix things. Try firing, hiring and training an in-house payroll staff in anything less than several weeks.
8. Flexibility - Boring, repetitive payroll work can act like an anchor on your business. Employee when freed of payroll responsibilities will be free to focus on other, more creative work.
9. Security & Confidentiality - Do you have the time and energy to closely supervise your business's payroll for time and rate abuses and other shady activities?
10. Worry - There's a lot to be said for the peace of mind that outsourcing payroll services can bring to a business owner or manager. No headaches, no hassles: You're left to focus on running a profitable business.
Get PEO Service price quotation with detailed scope of services